Friday, November 14, 2014

D-Day

It's demolition day, baby!
Week actually. Because that's how long it's taken me to post this - but I digress.

Jeff and I recently had our third baby, ie THIS HOUSE, and it's definitely as time consuming as the first two. Without all the snuggles.

I love this house, but it's like a really shiny diamond, covered in rust. I don't know, do diamonds rust? Okay mud. It's covered in mud. But, we love this place and this is where we see ourselves raising our family and creating, room by room, our home.

So for the next two months plus you can find my family here in our make-shift kitchen.
IE the dining room that I still haven't finished decorating. But, we're getting there.
That view's pretty rad though.

It's always been a dream of mine to remodel a kitchen and create a space that we love. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to do it. Here's a look at what inspired me during our design picks.
I'll save before and after pics for when the deed is done, but I will leave you with the one thing that isn't changing (literally, the ONE), the view from my kitchen sink.
Happy weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Good luck with the demo! You're inspiration pics totally match mine! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must have good taste then:). I can't wait to share it. And have a working oven!!!

      Delete
  2. Love your view! Amazing! The inspiration pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished space!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.