Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hooray for 7-months!

The other day, as me and my Baby Bjorn were walking into Target, I thought wow...how my weekdays have changed over the past 7 months! The Target I go to is right next to my old office building and I can't help but laugh at the irony of the situation. This as I adjust the straps on my baby harness. How different life is now! Worry and stress have changed (still there just a different source), and obviously so have my day's tasks; but a lot of these changes are good. Coops my little buddy, my sidekick, and sometimes the only person I talk to ALL. DAY. LONG. Yes, I talk to a baby, quite often actually, and you may think he doesn't talk back to me, but he does - I just can't understand it yet.

[caption id="attachment_512" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Sunday football day with daddy![/caption]

Alas, this week he turned 7-months old.

[caption id="attachment_514" align="aligncenter" width="300"] So exciting to be 7 months old! [/caption]

Y'all I love this age. Seriously this time, it's the best. Some facts about Coop this month - he started enunciating consonants ie "a-deh-dah-deh." (I still secretly teach him 'ma-ma' and he still laughs at me). He thinks the door jumper is THE bomb; and so do I because it's when I get to take a shower. He loves chewing on these rubber alphabet letters made for bath time. He laughs hysterically when you jump out from behind something and yell "BOO!!!" Every time he jumps like he didn't expect it, even though we do it over and over again. I am hoping this isn't an indicator of his intelligence. And finally, he is obsessed with cell phones and remote controls. He'll scoot himself across the room if he sees a cell phone. Then straight into the mouth. Then mom takes it away immediately. Repeat.

So, just a few things we are enjoying about Coop this month. He continues to be life's greatest joy and challenge. Happy 7-months Coop!

[caption id="attachment_513" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Our professional 6 month photos with Christina Dooley Photography. He's seriously adorbs.[/caption]

-Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.