Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's the Little Things: Meeting Baby.

This is a throw-back picture to one of my first moments with Cooper.
This moment-to-be has been on my mind lately, as I get to meet Number Two in a matter of days. DAYS, PEOPLE!

My memories of the hospital and meeting my baby for the first time are some of the sweetest memories I have of the early days, it's such a special time beyond words.
It is my main focus through all the fatigue and exhaustion of the last few days of pregnancy; and will be the focus that will carry me through labor.

It's such an honor to bring a new life into this world, to get a small piece of both me and my husband walking around out there (or running in Number One's case, FAST!). 
Of being allowed one of life's greatest gifts. I do not take one bit of it for granted.
We can't wait to meet you little man!

2 comments :

  1. Omg. He was so tiny!!! It is such a miracle to carry and birth a baby for sure. Sending you well wishes for a healthy and safe delivery on number 2. Stopped by from the link up. Consider me your newest follower!

    plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.