Friday, November 22, 2013

Five-on-Friday

Greetings, Friday!

I am so excited to share my new blog home {new name, new look}. 
What do you think?
 
It's my pretty online scrapbook space where I will continue to overshare pictures (and stories) of the short one, and pen to paper my "aha!" moments on Wednesday...among other things. Yay! Hope you like as much as I do:).

In a few hours will be heading to the airport en route to the great state of Texas.

I am so looking forward to seeing my friends, family and as ALWAYS, Mexican food. You will be glad to know that I have my husband with me on this flight and am not expecting any more horror stories. However one can never tell...I'll be sure to keep you posted.
Five things I'm loving this week:

{one}
Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams back together?
Probably not, but did your pulse start racing?
This would be the greatest news since...I can't even remember the last time Hollywood got me so excited. Ah, yes I can- Bella and Edward.

{two}
Sperry Top-Sider for J. Crew
I saw these in the J. Crew catalog this week and swooned. I literally JUST bought Sorel boots last season but what I would do to switch-aroo for this pair. Sperry's are always so comfortable, which is what Sorel's are lacking. And with all the snow we got yesterday a good pair of boots are a necessity!

{three}
Kale Brussel Sprout Salad (via Sugar and Grace)
I am a vegetarian so I did not add the bacon, and I subbed pecorino cheese for parmesan. Seriously healthy and de-lish. I should add my husband and brother loved it. Score.

{four}
My husband thought I was a little nutty when I brought this home from World Market; but I find this charmingly trendy. I mean who doesn't buy a RED STAG when offered the opportunity? Jokes on him, suckah!

{this blog}
Yay for new pretty blogs!
I'm so excited to get back in the blogging groove. I will share some posts on my facebook but feel free to follow along via Bloglovin (see right top sidebar).

Wishing you and yours a very special Thanksgiving!

4 comments :

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing- ah I just love the potential of #1!! haha Enjoy your weekend! (I need those boots by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi! I die over those boots! #ryanandrachelforever

      Delete
  2. LOVE the new look! So jealous you're headed to TX. Tell everyone hello and have a marg for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog looks fabulous!! Eat some MiCo for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.