Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcoming November.

Happy Monday friends!

Last night I had to stop myself and ask, how much candy have I had? Today? This weekend? It's gross y'all. I can't stop. It's that one excuse I have all year to buy and eat candy. I can't just throw it away! Who's with me?

I had to share the Halloween gifts we gave our  sweet preschool teachers last week.

I found these printables online, snagged $2 tins at Ikea, and threw in a little Starbucks gift card for good measure. A small gesture for these two women that spend their day loving, chasing, and changing more one year old's diapers than I can imagine.
IMG_8271
Halloween was spent taking wine roadies up to a local street party with the kids and Cooper's most-favorite new activity...playing in leaves:
IMG_8288
His buddy Brooks, the pumpkin, wasn't so into the leaves being thrown on his head, but he was a trooper.
IMG_8284
On the agenda this week is getting our house Thanksgiving ready, not a huge switch from our fall decor, but I do plan on sprucing up our table and mantel. I've found some awesome ideas that I'll share later this week.

As we kick off our first full week of November, I'm so looking forward to a month all about gratitude. What an awesome way to remind ourselves AND teach our kids one of the keys to being happy.

"If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." 
- Meister Eckhart

Happy week, y'all.
Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.