Monday, July 13, 2015

Baby's first birthday.

I have a three year old and one year old. 
My baby celebrated his first birthday over the weekend, which makes him one. This was an emotional day for me. Because really, as any mom will tell you, the first birthday is about the kid SURE, but mainly it's about us. The moms and dads. Mainly the moms.
We had a backyard water party to celebrate our main man, and the kids came in their suits and had a blast! 
Summer birthdays rock.
It meant so much to have our family and friends with us to celebrate. People that have supported me through this first year and who have loved Ben all together in one place is pretty special. 
Happy birthday to my toothless, handsome, fearless and happy little boy. Ben, you are such a fun personality and bring a bright, new light into this home.
We love you.

Keep in touch! Follow along on Happy Haven Blog's Facebook page.

3 comments :

  1. happy ONE!! the picture of him with the cake is AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? He at the whole smash cake. THE WHOLE SMASH CAKE.

      Delete
  2. Awww, your kid is really adorable and I hope he enjoyed his special day. My son is also turning 10 this year and I am planning a family party for him at local but best halls in Los Angeles. Do you think I should invite his school friend’s as well?

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.