Friday, July 24, 2015

Party of...FIVE!

About four months ago, out of the blue, Cooper told me that I had a baby in my belly. HYSTERICAL, right? Three year olds say the craziest things! 

Cooper was right.

And now that I've caught my breath again, I can now share the news here on the blog:
 It's happening y'all. 

We are expecting our third kiddo this winter, Christmas Eve, to be exact. Yes, yes, that is my actual due date- December 24th, 2015. And yes, Cooper has demonstrated either psychic abilities or a lucky guess, which one I'm not sure. If you're trying to do the math here, I am 18-weeks along. YES, further along than most that share their news but see aforementioned about catching breath.

So let me answer your questions: was this planned?
Nope. But no one worry, we wanted three children eventually. So, now works great!

Will you find out what you are having?
Yup!  But let's be real, it's a boy.

How far apart will the baby and Ben be?
17-months. Barely.

So as you can see, it's about to get busy around here. Scratch that, busier

With the new addition on the way and entering life of three children under three, I know that blogging will take an even further backseat than it already has. First of all, I find it hard to allot the time to sit down and write. Second (and truth be told), where I want to spend my time has changed. I plan to keep the Happy Haven Blog name active and post from time to time. Maybe one day, when the kids are slightly older and out of the "need-you-at-every-second" stage, I will consistently fire it back up; but I imagine when that happens, the blog will be less of a mommy-blog, and more of a home blog- decorating and so forth.

In the meantime you can catch our family updates on Instagram and I will continue to guest blog over at Denver Metro Moms Blog and Her View From Home.

We found out what we are having just this week, I'll share soon! Crazy town over here, party of FIVE!

Lots of love, friends!

7 comments :

  1. Best news ever!!! Cannot wait to welcome you guys to crazy town! It is chaotic but oh so fun! #3kids3andunder 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean certifiable! At least we'll get them out of the house at the same time?!?!

      Delete
  2. So exciting! Congratulations! I love that he basically told you! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it really crazy? Amazing. And, THANKS!

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS! You mentioned something about baby #3 on my blog and I had to head over to see what was going on! I'm sooo excited for you! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, YAY!! Congratulations!! So happy and excited for your family! I'm going to guess girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.