Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend in-review.

This weekend was busy for the Kauffman's, but not in the scheduled type of way - which is always the most fun kinda-busy. The weather was gorgeous and we took full advantage!

We went to the zoo Saturday morning:

[caption id="attachment_1554" align="aligncenter" width="490"]Daddy and his mini. Daddy and his mini.[/caption]

Tigers getting after it!

[caption id="attachment_1556" align="aligncenter" width="490"]Cutie-pa-tootie. Cutie-pa-tootie.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1557" align="aligncenter" width="490"]Looks fake, but it's not folks. That right there is an elephant's behind. Coop was unsure. Looks fake, but it's not folks. That right there is an elephant's behind. Coop was unsure.[/caption]

Then this happened:

[caption id="attachment_1559" align="aligncenter" width="490"]This is Denver meets Dallas. Me and my bike, my trailer and my kid. Along with my necklace and Tory Burch sandals. #cantakethegirloutofthesouthbut... This my friends, is Denver meets Dallas. Me and my bike, my trailer and my kid. Along with my necklace and Tory Burch sandals. #cantakethegirloutofthesouthbut...[/caption]

We biked up to South Pearl Street for a Brews and Blues festival - a huge festival with blue grass band, beer tents, and surpsingly, lots of families and young kiddos were there (probably because we were part of the early to arrive, early to leave crew, which SIDENOTE, actually works excellent when going out to eat because you never have to wait for a table).

photo (12)

[caption id="attachment_1569" align="aligncenter" width="480"]Mohawkin it. Putting sunscreen on hair doesn't go over well. Mohawkin it.[/caption]

In other news, my most-favorite rose bush that blooms only once a year, is in bloom! I love looking out the window and seeing these beautiful flowers.

[caption id="attachment_1560" align="aligncenter" width="490"]In bloom. Pretty soon will be completely covered.[/caption]

IMG_7253

Sunday we had a lovely dinner on the patio after golf and...how cute are these two?

[caption id="attachment_1573" align="aligncenter" width="490"]Twinsies. Twinsies.[/caption]

And, most excitingly, my baby brother and his wife are moving to Colorado this week! You heard me right, one more Texan is calling Colorado home! We are SO excited to have them close and for their new journey.

Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Lauren

1 comment :

  1. Such a fun weekend! Love all the pics and cannot get over how big that little man is getting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.