Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Tree Link-Up Party

Today I'm excited to be linking up with one of my favorite blogs, A Thoughtful Place. Check it out- you will seriously swoon over Courtney's beautiful home and decorative style.

This time of year my house feels so magical.  I wish I could capture it the way it feels but no camera (or let's be honest, my camera skills) are quite good enough!

Our charming home is coming up on its Centennial - it turns 100 years old next year! Decorating small spaces can be a challenge, but so cozy. Here's a peak into our living space:
 A peak at the tree through our window:
We got this beautiful wood piece built out of wine barrels years ago, and I never know how to style it. This year I threw some berry vines and cinnamon pine cones on it and I love how simple (and sweet smelling) it turned out.
Who's sad to take it all down in a couple weeks? 
Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.