Friday, December 13, 2013

Five-on-Friday: Friends and Fashion

Happy Friday friends!
Did this week fly by for anyone else?
Can you believe after today I will have blogged four times in one week? Shut the door.
Linking up with the girls again this week for Five-on-Friday! Here's what I'm loving this week:

{one}
Blake Lively

You may have seen me share this picture on Twitter this week (PS I love Twitter you can follow me here) . I find Blake Lively flawless nearly every time I see a photo of her, but for some reason I think she looks like perfection in this photo. The way she's styled, from makeup to dress to hair is simply lovely!

{two}
Les 4 Ombres (Quadra Eye Shadow) - Dunes

Now listen, I am no makeup connoisseur by any means but I have fallen in love with this eyeshadow. I wear the top two colors daily and when I'm going out on the town throw in the darker colors on the bottom. I love, love it!

{three}
this article.
I blogged about the article I read over at Hands Free Mama blog on Wisdom Wednesday this week, but oh my gosh it was such a good reminder to do a little self introspection and really be intentional about how I parent and treat my child. 

At MOPs over the past few weeks we've been talking a lot about our personal story (and spending time getting to know what that is ) and how that affects, well really every aspect of our lives. How we think, behave, interact and in this phase of my life parent a child. You know when you feel like you're hearing things over and over again for a reason? One of these times.

{four}
this necklace.
I've been really wanting a bib "statement" necklace for awhile now. We have a holiday party this weekend and I settled on a plain black dress. I wanted to jazz up the look a bit, so I grabbed this beauty at Anthropologie this week. It's super fun and will be a go-to when I want to dress up an outfit.

{five}
Friends.
As a Denver transplant I feel so lucky to have friends here that I just adore. 
We've been here in Denver now almost three years and it truly feels like home. 

This week is one of those weeks when I get to see most of our good friends; with Christmas parties, girl dinners and birthday parties and I just feel so fortunate that we've been able to form such close friendships! 

Have a great weekend all!


Click here to follow South Pearl Living on Bloglovin

5 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from the link up. :) That was such a good article from Hands Free Mama! In fact, a few girlfriends and I are planning to read her book once it's released in January. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristal! Definitely think that book will be a great read. I'm excited to pick it up too.

      Delete
  2. that necklace is fab!!!! so lovely. i love me some blake lively too :)
    hope you had a fabulous weekend, beautiful!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that quad looks gorgeous--and so does that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that necklace!!! Bet it looks stunning on you! And amen for girls nights! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.