Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's The Little Things...In Little Packages.

Today I pulled out all of Coop's newborn onesies; just one more step to try to get organized and feel way, way, way in front of our newest little miracle's arrival. To feel on top of things. Ready. 

In other words, feel less stressed.
I wasn't sure how I'd feel going through newborn clothes.
Nostalgic? Sentimental? Guilty about how we're about to rock Cooper's world? 
But I feel excited. 
Anxious for him to get here. I feel like he will be arriving at the perfect time.
Not mine and not Jeff's timing, mind you. But, perfect, nonetheless.

These clothes, so tiny, were a small part of my day today, but brought me so much joy of the anticipation of a big event to come...welcoming our little boy! Sometimes life gets so darn busy it's hard to really soak in this pregnancy and this baby.

Bring it number two!

And in case you want  an update on how the Coop man is doing lately?
Static-ky.

Sadie Sky Boutique

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.