Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday: The Best is Yet to Come.

Life has been pretty good lately. 
And, I hate to say that out loud, because what if just thinking it jinxes something, or causes the other shoe to drop. But luckily I believe in a God who, among many things, is a gift-giver, a blessings-man, and all good things are through and from Him

Cooper is so darn cute y'all sometimes I feel like I can explode with happiness.
I look at Coop, feel this budding soccer player drop-kicking in my stomach, and look ahead a few months and think...I get to have another Cooper!! Stop it, right?!

And if I were to look even further ahead, who knows what I'd find?
I know there will be many hard times and difficult moments, after all, there is very little in this fallen world within our control, but I also know there is so much joy yet to live. It makes me excited for the future. I mean, what if our best days haven't happened yet? How exciting.
Wherever you are in life, I hope you too find hope in the thought that your best days are still ahead of you. Here's to not getting impatient in the meantime...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.