Friday, February 6, 2015

Hello Friday!

Happy Friday friends!
What a week here in Denver. We've had 70s, we've had snow and 20s. WTH.
Anyways, back to my top 5 randoms of the week!

1. Missy Elliott
Words. They just can't describe the happy emotions I had on Sunday watching Missy. Katy Perry, I mean she's fine. But MISSY ELLIOT? Who is cooler than Missy and how amaze did she look?
Take me back to 2002. Holla.

2. Fifty Shades of...OMG
The countdown is on y'all. I'm officially re-reading the book to catch up on, um, details, and I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. It's one of those story lines (hah! what storyline?) that can cross-over to cheesy town on screen. Gosh I hope not. I'm blushing just thinking about it!
{And, no, I will not post the official 3-minute trailer!}

3. Chaise shopping...need help.
We have this little nook in our master that I don't know WHAT to do with! I want to make it a special place for my husband and I to read and relax. I fell in love with this chaise but don't want to pay the price tag. Any suggestions on where to find inexpensive pieces?

4. Natural alternatives.
That old saying, "when you know better, you do better."
I've been trying to find that balance in our home between making sure we are being aware of what we put into our bodies...to not going overboard. One thing that has peaked my interest is natural ingredients in skincare -I'm currently using Beauty Counter (product review to come)- and I'm also interested in natural oils for cleaning and health protection. Any advice out there?

Check out this trailer that a friend recently worked on, I think it brings up some points that deserve our attention.

Thoughts?

{Click here if trailer not visible}

5.  Leather Jacket.
Let's talk fabulous leather jackets. I don't own one but I have been craving one! I love this jacket, but can't seem to find one that I like enough to pull the trigger. Alas, the search continues.
Happy weekend to you all!!

4 comments :

  1. That chaise is gorgeous! I'm sure I could find a spot for it in my house :) Good luck with your hunt for a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it yummy? Doesn't it make you want to grab a book and glass of chardonnay and curl on up?

      Delete
  2. Oh working on our master redo and am SO indecisive! Keep us posted on what you find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GIRLFRIEND, we are redoing, like our entire house and if I don't have to make another decision ever again it'll be too soon. GOOD LUCK!

      Delete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.