Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Five: Rompers, fritters, and kitchens.

Well, another week come and gone my friend! I hope it was good to you. We have a jam-packed weekend full of family, friends and baby showers! After a weekend away last weekend I am happy to spend some QT with my favorite men. Let's talk about what I'm loving this week:

one. this romper
It's pretty obvious I'm on a romper kick and y'all, look at this one I found on EDIT BY LAUREN'S Instagram (she's a stylist so if you are looking for awesome fashion finds, I highly recommend following her). She pulls it off better than the model and I want her entire wardrobe.

two. garlicky & cheese zucchini fritters. 
Recipe and image c/o Diet Hood.



















I'm a vegetarian, so I'm always making veggie fritters (quinoa, black bean, etc). But these I could eat all day every day. Delicious with a greek yogurt sauce on the side.

three. missing my friends. 
Fortunately (or unfortunately) I've lived a lot of places, and have friends all over the country. After spending three straight days with ladies I've known for 15+ years last weekend, I'm missing my girls; all over! I wish life allowed more time to see one another, but man am I grateful for each and every one of my amazing friends. Denver included.

four. baby obsession. Listen, I love my three-nager as much as the next guy, but I really am loving this baby. He is so snuggly, cuddly and happy it just makes this mama's heart melt.
five. kitchen reno. The labor of love that is our kitchen is done! Ish. Sharing before and after pictures Monday here on the blog. You will be shocked, of that I am sure. Here's a sneak peak:
Wishing everyone a great weekend, I myself am hoping to squeeze in some R&R! Happy Friday!

LINKING UP TODAY WITH:
and Friday Favorites: Momfessionals

5 comments :

  1. I love rompers on other people, but have yet to jump on boar myself... Maybe this summer! And I love the sneak peak of the white kitchen! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I was so hesitant, but I'm a HUGE fan now! You should take the plunge:).

      Delete
  2. That romper is seriously cute and so is that baby. I know I'm going to have some major kitchen envy when you post the rest of the pictures. What I can see so far is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! You won't be as envious when you see the before, I assure you:).

      Delete
  3. I seriously wish I could pull off rompers, but I just look so funny in them! Maybe one of these days I'll find the perfect one! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.