Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday's musings.

It's Monday y'all. The mini is ornery as ever.
photo (2)
coffee
We had such a fun, relaxing weekend.

We stayed at home and cooked dinner. Cleaned house. Celebrated birthdays.

Went to the pumpkin patch:

IMG_8112
Here's Coop at the patch one year ago; one of my FAVORITE pictures of him. It's at that fun age when everything makes them smile, they sit still and are the perfect picture opps. I mean, that face.
IMG_1272
A little different experience this year.
Considering he throws a tantrum any time we try to redirect him to do anything (IE smile for pictures)...It was interesting.
IMG_8119
He found this gourd and wouldn't let it go.
IMG_8089
My favorite picture of the day- Daddy and his boy. Excuse the mullet (the mini not the hubs), it's time for another haircut! That thing just gets nasty back there...
IMG_8130
Sunday my husband also gave me a little girls day out...to the Broncos game!  I know I couldn't believe it either.
photo 2
I'll admit it, I am now a fan of the Broncos. Can I be a fan of two teams at once?

Anyways, me and my fave Meghan had a blast and it was such a treat for us. Baby free for 5 hours? Yes please!
photo 1
I wrapped up the weekend catching up on my shows, Homeland and Revenge. Was pretty much the perfect weekend!

Happy week, y'all!

xo
Lauren

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend! Dying over Coop's cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.