Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend in pictures.

Good Monday to you friends!

We're wrapping up October this week, y'all. I enjoyed every day of it; the many pumpkin flavored food and drink opportunities, abnormally warm days and the beautiful fall colors.

I took this picture on the way home from our walk from the Farmers Market on Sunday. Just breathtaking.
IMG_3838
We took full advantage this weekend with a trip to the Children's Museum, Fall Festival, last Farmers Market, leaf piles...and I even got to squeeze in a Broncos game with the hubs.
IMG_8213
[caption id="attachment_2088" align="aligncenter" width="490"]That's Elmo, ladies and gentleman. 
That's Elmo, ladies and gentleman.
Elmo and his friends, Garfield and a soccer player. 
Elmo and his friends, Garfield and a soccer player.
IMG_8205 
Liz and the Soccer Player.

IMG_8187
IMG_8180 
Molly and Garfield.
Fall Festival with Daddy. 
Fall Festival with Daddy.
He loved the petting zoo! 
He loved the petting zoo!
IMG_8227
This face, I die. 
This face, I die.
IMG_8241
Playing in leaves! 
Playing in leaves!
With mommy! 
With mommy!
Cheering on the Broncos. 
Cheering on the Broncos.

Though I'm sad to see October go, I am excited to welcome November and Thanksgiving, my MOST favorite holiday of the year. I'll be getting my new decor organized soon! Can't wait to share.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Y'all, comments are my jam! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.